Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The June Challenge

I have decided that each month,starting with June, I will set up a challenge for myself to accomplish. If I succeed, then I get a reward. If I fail, then I get nothing. The reward has to go with the challenge. And it has to be something big, that could possibly take all month, but broke into segments.

My challenge for June is my bedroom. It is a disaster. There are clothes everywhere but where they are supposed to be. A huge piece of furniture that needs to be moved to the garage and some of my sons stuff is still in there.

My Bedroom Goals
1.Move huge piece of furniture to garage
2.Declutter and hang up all clothes
3.Purge shoe collection and organize
4.Organize under bed drawers
5. Remove everything from room not for sleeping or..um..entertainment purposes

My Bedroom Reward
1. Wooden hangers for clothing
2. Containers for shoes
3. Liner for drawer
4. New sheets and possibly a new bed set(per budget)

Of course, I will try to find these things used. It is always best to recycle instead of throwing away.

No comments: